Exploring our products (carpet, wood, laminate and vinyl) online will help you better understand the differences and your options.
- Most floors are now priced by the square foot so be sure to have an approximate square footage of the room(s) you plan to decorate.
- When replacing existing flooring be sure to ask about the cost of removal.
- Credit can help you buy the floor of your dreams... be sure to ask about available financing options.
- For larger areas where carpet or resilient is an option ask where the seams will fall.
- Manufacturer warranties are important, ask to see a copy and take time to review it. Does the store have a written installation guarantee?
- Proper floor care is essential for keeping your floors looking like like-new, have the store go over the proper methods for caring for your new floor.